You are here:
In this section (local navigation):
- After-school clubs: observation checklists
- Assessing pupil progress during lesson observations
- Can teachers object to being observed by certain people?
- Conducting lesson observations using Ofsted criteria
- Duration of lesson observations
- How often should teaching and learning be observed?
- Informal lesson observation by peers
- Informal lesson observation: good practice
- Learning walks: addressing the underperformance of boys
- Learning walks: guidance and protocol
- Learning walks: identifying future actions
- Learning walks: proforma based on the Ofsted framework
- Learning walks: prompt sheets and questionnaires
- Learning walks: time management checklist
- Lesson observation feedback
- Lesson observation form based on the September 2013 Ofsted framework
- Lesson observation form: assessing how teachers use questions
- Lesson observation forms based on the teachers’ standards
- Lesson observation forms for PE lessons
- Lesson observation forms using Ofsted criteria and the Teachers’ Standards
- Lesson observation proforma for use by a subject leader
- Lesson observation: proformas and guidance
- Lesson observations by governors
- Lesson observations in performance management
- Lesson observations: must they be used only for teacher appraisal?
- Lesson observations: tracking teachers' progress
- Lesson plan proformas for lesson observations
- Monitoring collaboration between teachers and teaching assistants
- NQTs observing other teachers: proforma and information
- Observation of EYFS classroom assistants
- Observation of EYFS teachers
- Pupil voice: lesson observation proformas
- Recording ‘drop in’ lesson observations
- Setting minimum levels of expected performance in lesson observations
- Teaching assistant: lesson observation proformas
- Organising performance management
- Senior leadership performance management
- Support staff performance management
- Teaching staff performance management
- Underperformance and capability
Lesson observation feedback
Become a member of The Key to view this article in full
As a visitor to this site you have limited access to our service and can view article summaries only. Members can view 3,000+ articles in full and ask our researchers to answer their questions. Find out more about becoming a member of The Key.
Free trial membership You can register for a free trial membership by clicking the button on the right.
- Printer friendly
- Add to print cart
- Give feedback
- Subscribe to updates
Become a member of The Key
The Key provides expert, practical answers to school leaders' questions and publishes them online as articles. As a visitor to this site you have limited access to our service and can view article summaries only. Members have access to 3,000+ articles in full and can ask our researchers to answer their questions. Find out more about becoming a member of The Key.
You can register for a free trial membership by clicking the button on the right.
See how The Key can support you