You are here:
In this section (local navigation):
- 2012 performance tables: which pupils are included?
- 2014 performance measures: inclusion of non-GCSE qualifications
- Can we choose which qualifications are used in performance measures?
- Computer science in 2014 performance tables
- Early entry GCSEs: appearance in performance tables
- English Baccalaureate: which subjects count?
- English GCSEs: exception discounting in 2014
- Floor standards from 2016 updated
- Free school meals (FSM) and attainment (secondary)
- GCSE English: ‘linked pair’ in performance tables
- Key Stage 3 assessment results by subject
- Key Stage 5 performance tables: discount codes
- KS4 and KS5 destination measures
- KS4 performance tables: 2013 June checking exercise
- KS4 performance tables: pupils disapplied from the National Curriculum
- KS4 performance tables: pupils who have recently joined the school
- KS5 performance tables: do AS-levels count?
- National attainment data: pupils on P scales in Key Stage 5
- National attainment data: secondary schools
- National attainment: GCSE and equivalent results by subject area
- Performance tables 2013-15: which qualifications count?
- Performance tables 2014-16: sciences and the EBacc updated
- Performance tables 2014: discounting KS4 qualifications
- Performance tables 2016: English language and literature new
- Post-16 success and retention rates
- Progress 8 and attainment 8: curriculum planning new
- Progress data: Key Stages 2-4
- Pupil progress KS2 to KS3: is there a national average?
- Removing pupils from performance tables after the checking exercise
- Secondary accountability measures: 2014-2016 updated
- Sources of data for KS4 and KS5 destination measures
- Average point scores (APS)
- Inspection statistics
- National attainment data (primary)
- National expectations of pupil progress
- RAISEonline and other performance data systems
- Using data to inform school improvement
- Value-added (VA)
National attainment: GCSE and equivalent results by subject area
Become a member of The Key to view this article in full
As a visitor to this site you have limited access to our service and can view article summaries only. Members can view 3,000+ articles in full and ask our researchers to answer their questions. Find out more about becoming a member of The Key.
Free trial membership You can register for a free trial membership by clicking the button on the right.
- Printer friendly
- Add to print cart
- Give feedback
- Subscribe to updates
Become a member of The Key
The Key provides expert, practical answers to school leaders' questions and publishes them online as articles. As a visitor to this site you have limited access to our service and can view article summaries only. Members have access to 3,000+ articles in full and can ask our researchers to answer their questions. Find out more about becoming a member of The Key.
You can register for a free trial membership by clicking the button on the right.
See how The Key can support you