You are here:
In this section (local navigation):
- Assessing pupils’ ability to keep themselves safe
- Attendance: Ofsted judgements
- Behaviour: definition of ‘disruptive’
- Does Ofsted expect new schools to have improvement plans and SEFs?
- Financial management: Ofsted evaluation updated
- Health and safety: what must we have in place for Ofsted?
- High, middle and low attainers: definitions
- How often does Ofsted update the inspection framework?
- Inspection guidance for PRUs
- Inspection judgements: grade descriptors
- Inspection of alternative provision managed by the school
- Inspection of behaviour
- Inspection of converter academies
- Inspection of Early Years settings on the school site
- Inspection of governance in the Ofsted framework
- Inspection of maintained nursery schools
- Inspection of new sponsored academies
- Inspection of pupil premium spending
- Inspection of pupil voice under the Ofsted framework
- Inspection of school dining arrangements
- Inspection of schools’ use of data in Key Stage 3
- Inspection of SMSC development
- Inspection of the EYFS under the 2012 Ofsted framework
- Inspection of the single central record
- Ofsted inspection from January 2014: overview of changes
- Ofsted inspection of safeguarding
- Ofsted inspection of school policies
- Ofsted inspection of special educational needs (SEN) provision
- Ofsted inspection: how aspect grades affect the overall judgement updated
- Ofsted subsidiary guidance for inspectors: summary
- The September 2012 Ofsted framework: an overview
- What does Ofsted expect to see on a school website?
- After inspection
- During inspection
- Inspection criteria: teaching and learning
- Other types of inspection
- Preparing for inspection
- Questions from Ofsted
Inspection judgements: grade descriptors
Become a member of The Key to view this article in full
As a visitor to this site you have limited access to our service and can view article summaries only. Members can view 3,000+ articles in full and ask our researchers to answer their questions. Find out more about becoming a member of The Key.
Free trial membership You can register for a free trial membership by clicking the button on the right.
- Printer friendly
- Add to print cart
- Give feedback
- Subscribe to updates
Become a member of The Key
The Key provides expert, practical answers to school leaders' questions and publishes them online as articles. As a visitor to this site you have limited access to our service and can view article summaries only. Members have access to 3,000+ articles in full and can ask our researchers to answer their questions. Find out more about becoming a member of The Key.
You can register for a free trial membership by clicking the button on the right.
See how The Key can support you