You are here:
In this section (local navigation):
- Absence for entertainment work or sporting activities
- Absence: extended family visits overseas
- Absence: severe weather
- Absence: term-time holidays
- Academies: can the LA direct that study leave is not offered?
- Afternoon registration: is it a legal requirement?
- Attendance codes for exams: year 11 and post-16 new
- Attendance data: absence rates in KS1 and 2
- Attendance data: pupils removed from roll updated
- Attendance registers for the EYFS: recording times in and out
- Attendance registers: phased-entry codes
- Attendance requirements in academies and free schools
- Attendance targets in special schools
- Attendance: how does the LA work with academies?
- Attendance: impact on performance
- Attendance: persistent absence threshold
- Attendance: the legal requirements
- Authorised absence for religious observance
- Bullying: keeping a child at home
- Contacting parents following a child's unexplained absence
- DfE attendance targets
- Educating pupils missing school for medical reasons updated
- Fixed penalty notices: academies updated
- Fixed penalty notices: policies from schools new
- Flexi-schooling: clarification from the DfE updated
- Granting authorised absence in ‘exceptional circumstances’ new
- Home education of children updated
- Lesson monitoring: attendance codes
- Managing absence and punctuality: plans and case studies
- Managing absence rates: guidance and research
- Monitoring the home education of Gypsy, Roma and Traveller children
- National attendance data updated
- Pupil lateness: impact on learning
- Removing pupils from the school roll: reasonable enquiries
- Reporting attendance records: statutory requirements
- Reporting periods of extended unauthorised absence (independent schools)
- Tackling unauthorised absence and lateness: fining parents updated
- Year 11 study leave
Flexi-schooling: clarification from the DfE
Become a member of The Key to view this article in full
As a visitor to this site you have limited access to our service and can view article summaries only. Members can view 3,000+ articles in full and ask our researchers to answer their questions. Find out more about becoming a member of The Key.
Free trial membership You can register for a free trial membership by clicking the button on the right.
- Printer friendly
- Add to print cart
- Give feedback
- Subscribe to updates
Become a member of The Key
The Key provides expert, practical answers to school leaders' questions and publishes them online as articles. As a visitor to this site you have limited access to our service and can view article summaries only. Members have access to 3,000+ articles in full and can ask our researchers to answer their questions. Find out more about becoming a member of The Key.
You can register for a free trial membership by clicking the button on the right.
See how The Key can support you