Year 1 phonics screening check
- 1 What is the year 1 phonics screening check?
- 2 Assessment and reporting arrangements for the check
- 3 The structure of the phonics check
- 4 How are pseudo-words used in the test?
- 5 Do we have to order the phonics screening check materials?
- 6 Administering the phonics check: a teacher's judgement is needed
- 7 What happens if a pupil is absent when the check is administered?
- 8 The threshold for the year 1 phonics screening check
- 9 Is there a floor target for the phonics check?
- 10 Reporting and using the results of the phonics checks
- 11 Phonics screening check 2012 attainment data
- 12 Can an independent school order test papers?
- 13 What is the minimum expected standard?
- 14 Sources and further reading