You are here:
In this section (local navigation):
- 16-19 bursary fund: an overview
- 16-19 funding formula 2013/14: full-time students
- 16-19 funding formula: 2012/13 updated
- Academy funding for 2012/13 and 2013/14
- Academy funding: does the main allocation include pupil and catch-up premiums? new
- Calculating a school 'turbulence' percentage
- Changes to school funding for 2013/14
- Children from overseas: admission and funding
- Devolved capital programmes: funding for 2012/13
- Devolved formula capital funding: can it be used for cloud storage?
- Devolved formula capital funding: purchasing a school minibus
- DfE summer school programme: funding and eligibility updated
- Free early years entitlement: how is funding calculated?
- Funding for EAL interventions new
- Funding for special academies from April 2013
- Funding for sponsored academies new
- Individual pupil funding (IPF) for children with SEN
- Narrowing the gap: what funding is available?
- Pupil premium grant: funding when pupils change schools
- Pupil premium grant: terms of allocation and reporting requirements
- Pupil premium: are nursery-age pupils eligible?
- Pupil premium: can schools use funds to pay for free school meals? new
- Pupil premium: changes since its introduction
- Pupil premium: criteria for looked after children
- Pupil premium: eligible pupils
- Pupil premium: funding for service children
- Pupil premium: reporting expenditure to governors and parents updated
- Pupil premium: using data to report on the impact on attainment
- Reporting on pupil premium: academy converters
- Reporting pupil premium and attainment in small schools: preserving pupil anonymity
- SEN funding in academies
- SEN funding: schools paying for statemented hours
- Sports funding for primary-aged pupils
- Year 7 catch-up premium: reporting on the impact of expenditure new
- Year 7 literacy and numeracy catch-up premium
- ‘Top-up’ funding for special schools
- Admissions and roll
- Equality and accessibility
- Financial management
- Government policies and legislation
- Health and safety
- ICT hardware, software and strategy
- Policies and documents
- Premises and facilities
- Record keeping
- Risk assessments
- Structuring the school day and school year
- Websites, social media and marketing
- Working with the governing body
- Year planners
Academy funding for 2012/13 and 2013/14
Become a member of The Key to view this article in full
As a visitor to this site you have limited access to our service and can view article summaries only. Members can view 3,000+ articles in full and ask our researchers to answer their questions. Find out more about becoming a member of The Key.
Free trial membership You can register for a free trial membership by clicking the button on the right.
- Printer friendly
- Add to print cart
- Give feedback
- Subscribe to updates
Become a member of The Key
The Key provides expert, practical answers to school leaders' questions and publishes them online as articles. As a visitor to this site you have limited access to our service and can view article summaries only. Members have access to 3,000+ articles in full and can ask our researchers to answer their questions. Find out more about becoming a member of The Key.
You can register for a free trial membership by clicking the button on the right.
See how The Key can support you