You are here:
In this section (local navigation):
- A world-class mathematics education: report summary
- Alternative provision: statutory guidance
- Changes in education in 2013/14 updated
- Changes in education policy from September 2012
- Changes to A-levels and post-16 provision updated
- Comparison of the current and new National Curriculum
- Draft SEN Code of Practice (2014): implications for schools
- Education Act 2011: summary
- Equality Act 2010 updated
- Exclusion process: what changes have been made?
- ICT provision in schools: government policy and plans
- Interim executive boards: has the legislation changed?
- Keeping Children Safe in Education: summary of draft guidance
- Legislation and government plans: impact on teaching and learning updated
- Local authority responsibilities in relation to the EYFS
- New procedures regulations for governing bodies
- Raising the participation age: responsibilities for schools
- Reform of provision for children and young people with SEN
- Reforms to GCSEs
- Safeguarding guidance: current documents
- Searching pupils and confiscation: the law
- SEN and disability green paper
- SEN policies and legislation: a history
- SEN provision: reports on the pathfinder pilot programme
- Technical Baccalaureate
- The 'hidden givers' governance report: summary
- The draft SEN Code of Practice (2014): a summary
- The importance of teaching: government white paper 2010
- The National Curriculum: changes and consultations
- The Scottish education system: curriculum and structure new
- Upcoming changes in education: timeline
- What are the top issues for primary school leaders?
- What will replace National Curriculum levels?
- Will the draft programme of study for history be revised?
- Working Together to Safeguard Children: summary
- Admissions and roll
- Equality, accessibility and inclusion
- Financial management
- Funding for schools
- Health and safety
- ICT hardware, software and strategy
- Policies and documents
- Premises and facilities
- Record keeping
- Risk assessments
- Structuring the school day and school year
- Websites, social media and marketing
- Working with governors
- Year planners
Equality Act 2010
Become a member of The Key to view this article in full
As a visitor to this site you have limited access to our service and can view article summaries only. Members can view 3,000+ articles in full and ask our researchers to answer their questions. Find out more about becoming a member of The Key.
Free trial membership You can register for a free trial membership by clicking the button on the right.
- Printer friendly
- Add to print cart
- Give feedback
- Subscribe to updates
Become a member of The Key
The Key provides expert, practical answers to school leaders' questions and publishes them online as articles. As a visitor to this site you have limited access to our service and can view article summaries only. Members have access to 3,000+ articles in full and can ask our researchers to answer their questions. Find out more about becoming a member of The Key.
You can register for a free trial membership by clicking the button on the right.
See how The Key can support you